• Multi-gemstone, sterling silver, black leather hinge cuff
• Genuine blue turquoise, amethyst, gray mabe shells
• Measures approximately 1" wide
• Designed and crafted in America with gemstones from around the world
The traditional artistry and culture of the great American Southwest is on display with this magnificent cuff bracelet. A beautifully crafted framework of sterling silver envelops and displays a collection of natural gemstones. An oval cabochon of blue turquoise sits amidst sparkling gems of purple amethyst and gleaming mabe pearls. The Spirit of the West is further captured in a braided black leather hinged cuff.
Learn more about our jewelry
With Silverado, you really can have it all; beauty, romance, adventure and comfort. Bold, sculptural silver work, a glamorous twist on leather, and glorious gems of turquoise, amethyst and silvery gray mabe shell create the perfect combination of strength and beauty. Silverado embodies our vibrant American lifestyle - beauty with an adventurous spirit!
• Known as the modern birthstone for December, turquoise heals and promotes spiritual attunement. Provides mental relaxation, stress reduction, confidence, attunement, and physical balance. Attracts abundance and prosperity. Aids in respiratory health.
• Amethyst heals and calms the mind, enhances the meditative state, creates pure thoughts and spiritual insights. Transmutes negativity and enhances the dream state. Provides alleviation of stress.
• Mabe pearls alleviate emotional imbalances. Enhances personal integrity and smoothes the peaks and valleys of emotional expression. Mabé pearls are cultivated blister pearls.
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.