A faceted yellow calcite gem the color of rich butterscotch is clutched by a marvelously simple foundation of sterling silver to compose the enhancer. The necklace is hand-strung with lovely blue turquoise, yellow quartzite, peach pearl, serpentine, rhodochrosite, amethyst, yellow citrine, and calcite beads. The beads fasten with a lobster claw clasp and the enhancer features a large snap hinge bail. Necklace measures 17" plus an extra 4" with extender and pendant measures 2 1/4" long x 7/8" wide. Made in the USA.
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.
• Yellow calcite is said to amplify energy and connect intellect and emotion. An uplifting gemstone that brings joy, happiness, and good humor.
• Amethyst heals and calms the mind, enhances the meditative state, creates pure thoughts and spiritual insights. Transmutes negativity and enhances the dream state. Provides alleviation of stress.
• Turquoise provides mental relaxation, stress reduction, confidence, attunement, and physical balance. Attracts abundance and prosperity.
• Serpentine is associated with longevity, retrieval of ancient wisdom and remembrance of past lives. Believed to be a meditative stone.
• Rhodochrosite is the love drawing stone. Helps release past psychological issues. Helps eyesight.
• Citrine provides a sense of stability, practical application of ideas, adds energy and emotional balance. Enhances rational thoughts and approaches to situations. Eliminates toxins from the body. November birthday stone.
A delicious combination of candy colored gems complements bold faceted butterscotch calcite in this tasty Sweet Dreams collection. Truly a treat!