A faceted yellow calcite gem the color of rich butterscotch is clutched by a marvelously simple foundation of sterling silver to compose the enhancer. The necklace is hand-strung with lovely blue turquoise, yellow quartzite, peach pearl, serpentine, rhodochrosite, amethyst, yellow citrine and calcite beads. The beads fasten with a lobster claw clasp and the enhancer features a large snap hinge bail. Necklace measures 17" plus an extra 4" width extender and pendant measures 2-1/4" long x 7/8" wide. Made in America with gemstones from around the world..
A delicious combination of candy colored gems complements bold faceted butterscotch calcite in this tasty Sweet Dreams collection. Truly a treat!
• Yellow calcite is said to amplify energy and connect intellect and emotion. An uplifting gemstone that brings joy, happiness, and good humor.
• Amethyst heals and calms the mind, enhances the meditative state, creates pure thoughts and spiritual insights. Transmutes negativity and enhances the dream state. Provides alleviation of stress.
• Turquoise provides mental relaxation, stress reduction, confidence, attunement, and physical balance. Attracts abundance and prosperity.
• Serpentine is associated with longevity, retrieval of ancient wisdom and remembrance of past lives. Believed to be a meditative stone.
• Rhodochrosite is the love drawing stone. Helps release past psychological issues. Helps eyesight.
• Citrine provides a sense of stability, practical application of ideas, adds energy and emotional balance. Enhances rational thoughts and approaches to situations. Eliminates toxins from the body. November birthday stone.
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.