• Sterling silver pendant enhancer on cord
• Purple charoite, blue kyanite, green prehnite and pink rhodochrosite gemstones
• Sterling silver swirl and ribbed designs
• Hangs from gray leather cord
• Windsong jewelry collection
• Pendant measures 2-1/8" long x 1-5/8" wide
• Sterling silver snap hinge bail
• Gray leather cord measures 17" long plus 4" extender
• Lobster claw clasp
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
Waves of sterling silver fall and rise, forming the body of this pendant. Caught up in these textured silver waves are pear cabochons of purple charoite, green prehnite, blue kyanite and pink rhodochrosite, soft breezy colors that blend well with a gray leather cord.
Learn more about our jewelry
The Windsong Collection captures the quiet strength of a springtime breeze. Crafted in sterling silver, these designs dance and swirl around the soft colors of a meadow in the form of prehnite, charoite, rhodochrosite, and kyanite cabochons.
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the natural gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.