• Highly polished sterling silver cuff bracelet in an openwork scroll design
• Pear-shaped Sleeping Beauty turquoise cabochons set in sun design
• Measures 1-3/4" wide with a choice of small, average and large traditional fits
• Traditional small: 5-1/4" = men's small; average: 5-3/4" = men's small/medium; large: 6" = men's medium
• Designed and crafted in America with gemstones from around the world
This bracelet by Native American Designer Kenneth Johnson is inspired by the nurturing power of the sun and tells a story of spring renewal in bold, classic and colorful style. Genuine sky blue turquoise from the Sleeping Beauty mine add a sleek Western accent to the stunning sun design at the center of the cuff. Intricate sterling silver scrollwork sunrays flow down the sides of the bracelet to the seed blossoming at each end.
Learn more about our jewelry