• Sterling Silver and Sleeping Beauty turquoise cuff bracelet
• By Native American Designer Kenneth Johnson
• Measures 1-3/4" wide with a choice of small, average and large traditional fits
• Traditional women's small: 5-1/4" inside circumference; equivalent to men's small
• Traditional women's average: 5-3/4" inside circumference; equivalent to men's small/medium
• Traditional women's large: 6" inside circumference; equivalent to men's medium
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
This bracelet is inspired by the nurturing power of the sun and tells a story of spring renewal in bold, classic and colorful style. Natural sky blue turquoise from the Sleeping Beauty mine add a sleek Western accent to the stunning sun design at the center of the cuff. Intricate sterling silver scrollwork sunrays flow down the sides of the bracelet to the seed blossoming at each end. .
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.