• Sterling silver statement necklace
• White agate, blue turquoise, purple phosphosiderite and green chrysoprase cabochons
• Sterling silver openwork links with dangling charms
• Measures 16" long plus 3" extender chain and lobster claw clasp
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
Stylish statement. This necklace features white agate beaded gemstones and openwork sterling silver links accented by dangling charms. White agate, blue turquoise, green chrysoprase and purple phosphosiderite gemstones adorn the piece and add color to the elegant look.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.