• Sterling silver and brass cross pendant
• Red coral, blue turquoise and orange spiny oyster shell cabochons
• Brass backing and sterling silver details
• American West Calistoga collection
• Large fixed sterling silver bail accommodates most chains and cords
• Measures 3-5/8" long x 2-3/8" wide
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
This cross pendant is Southwest at its best. A brass and sterling silver cross is the backdrop for classic Southwestern stones of red coral, blue turquoise and orange spiny oyster.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.