• Sterling silver pendant enhancer on rayon cord
• Phosphosiderite gemstone
• Sterling silver openwork scrolls
• Hangs from gray rayon cord; measures 16" plus 2" extender with lobster claw clasp
• Measures 1-1/2" long x 1" wide with snap hinge bail
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
Bold fashion calls for vibrant color. Show off your style with this colorful purple phosphosiderite enhancer. Sterling silver scrollwork leads to a heart-shaped backing that adds extra femininity to the design. Designed by Carolyn to celebrate the 2014 Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid, the pendant hangs from a shimmering gray rayon cord.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.