• Sterling silver pendant enhancer
• By Native Designer Fritz Casuse
• Mosaic chip inlay of coral, turquoise, lapis, yellow jasper and onyx
• Sterling silver Native American figure with motifs of earth and sky
• Snap hinge bail
• Measures 3" long x 1-1/2" wide
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
Be inspired by this pendant enhancer designed by Native Designer Fritz Casuse. A sterling silver Native American Yeibichai figure holds a chip inlay and sterling motifs of earth and sky. With symbolism abound, this piece lends itself to be a distinctive centerpiece for your wardrobe.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.