• Sterling silver flower ring
• By Native Designer Veronica Benally
• Sterling silver petals with zigzag designs
• Orange spiny oyster cabochon
• Measures 7/8" long x 7/8" wide
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
This ring was inspired by Native Designer Veronica Benally's love of nature. A flower with sterling silver petals is adorned with Native American zigzag designs that travel down the shank. A cabochon of orange spiny oyster highlights the ring and adds a pop of color to your look.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.