• Sterling silver ring
• By Native Designer Kenneth Johnson
• Sleeping Beauty turquoise cabochons
• Sterling silver in in detailed Southwestern designs
• Measures 1" long x 3/4" wide
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
This bold ring will add color to your wardrobe and tell a story at the same time. A sterling silver sun symbol in the center sits behind four teardrop turquoise cabochons that represent rain. Pottery designs travel down the shank, completing the detailed look.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.