• Sterling silver turtle banded ring
• By Native American Designer Kenneth Johnson
• Sterling silver turtle with beaded border and braided shank
• Measures 3/4" long x 3/4" wide
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
Celebrate nature with this design by Native American Designer Kenneth Johnson. A sterling silver turtle is a representation of Mother Earth, surrounded by a beaded border, with a braided shank for extra detail. Flattering to every finger, this ring is perfect for casual wear.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.