• Sterling silver turtle pendant enhancer
• By Native American Designer Kenneth Johnson
• Sterling silver turtle with beaded border and braided bail
• Snap hinge bail
• Measures 2-1/8" long x 1-3/8" wide
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
Native American Designer Kenneth Johnson created this pendant enhancer to celebrate nature itself. A sterling silver turtle is a representation of Mother Earth, surrounded by a beaded border and braided bail for extra detail. For a casual and fun style wearable every day, this turtle is a go-to.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.