• Sterling silver and black leather cuff bracelet
• By Native American Designer Fritz Casuse
• Measures 2-1/2" tall
• Traditional women's small: 5-1/4" inside circumference; equivalent to men's small
• Traditional women's average: 5-1/2" inside circumference; equivalent to men's small/medium
• Traditional women's large: 6" inside circumference; equivalent to men's medium
• Made in America
Native American Designer Fritz Casuse designed this bracelet featuring leather and sterling silver. A Navajo spirit figure in the center brings Father Sky and Mother Earth together, with sterling silver traveling down the arms of the black leather backdrop. Designed to be worn with anything in your wardrobe, this sculptural piece is wearable art.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.