• Sterling silver beaded necklace
• Pink rhodonite, fuchsia agate, yellow jasper, red carnelian, purple magnesite and gray freshwater pearls
• Sterling silver ribbed beads
• Measures 17" plus 2" long with a lobster claw clasp
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
Summer splendor. Gemstones of pink rhodonite, fuchsia agate, yellow jasper, red carnelian and purple magnesite are accented by gray freshwater pearls and ribbed sterling silver beads. Carolyn used gemstones from her own collection especially for her passionate collectors. Wearable with virtually anything in your spring wardrobe, this necklace will carry you through the year in bold beauty.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.