• Sterling silver coil bracelet
• Yellow jasper, purple magnesite, pink rhodonite, red carnelian, fuchsia agate and gray freshwater pearls
• Sterling silver ribbed beads
• Measures approximately 1" tall
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
This coil bracelet is a classic silhouette with brilliant beads. Gemstones of red carnelian, yellow jasper, purple magnesite, fuchsia agate and pink rhodonite are accented by gray pearls and ribbed sterling silver beads. Wearable with virtually any color in your spring wardrobe, this bracelet was designed specially by Carolyn using gemstones from her personal collection.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.