• Sterling silver and turquoise chip inlay cross pendant on leather cord
• Blue turquoise chip inlay
• Sterling silver cross with Southwestern details
• Pendant measures 1-5/8" long x 1" wide with large fixed bail
• Teal cord measure 17" long plus a 4" extender with lobster claw clasp
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
This unique look is created in dainty details and a pop of color. A channel of blue turquoise chip inlay is set into a sterling silver cross. With Southwestern symbols of happiness, the sterling silver is created in a dimensional look that will complement your classic Southwestern styles. As a symbol of faith or your love for the Southwest, this cross pendant has presence and beauty.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.