• Sterling silver and genuine turquoise pendant on leather cord
• Blue turquoise gemstone
• Sterling silver twisted rope details
• Pendant measures 1-1/4" long x 5/8" wide with large fixed bail
• Black leather cord measure 17" long plus a 3" extender with lobster claw clasp
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
This Southwestern style creates sweet simplicity. A blue turquoise gemstone dangles from a cap of sterling silver in a twisted rope and Southwestern design. The piece hangs from a black leather cord.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.