• Sterling silver coil bracelet
• Rhodonite, Oregon Owyee Sunset Jasper, blue agate, aqua green amazonite and picture jasper
• Sterling silver ribbed beads
• Measures approximately 1" tall
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
This beaded bracelet is created with unexpectedly complementary hues. Gemstones of rhodonite, picture jasper, aqua green amazonite, blue agate and jasper from Oregon are accented with ribbed sterling silver beads. Wearable with both bright and neutral wardrobe choices, this bracelet is a bold declaration of color.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.