• Sterling silver genuine gemstone chandelier earrings
• Pink rhodonite, blue agate, aqua green amazonite and brown picture jasper gemstones
• Sterling silver ribbed beads
• Post and clutch closure
• Measures approximately 2" long
• Made in America with gemstones from around the world
Sweet pastels combine in these beaded gemstone earrings. Gemstones of pink rhodonite, aqua green amazonite, and blue agate are accented with a small bead of brown picture jasper. The stones dangle from a twisted rope border of sterling silver and a single ribbed sterling silver bead adds extra sparkle. Wearable with both bright and neutral wardrobe choices, these earrings create colorful movement.
Learn more about our jewelry
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.