A beautiful bouquet of flowers is the universal symbol of love, life, and appreciation. The Desert Blossom Collection embodies strength and beauty. For even in the harsh desert climate the wildflower thrives, bursting into a colorful celebration of life from the cracks and crevices of the earth. The celebration takes place here where various sterling wildflower charms dangle and blossom between green aventurine, orange carnelian, rainbow moonstone, blue chalcedony, purple amethyst and yellow citrine gemstones. Toggle bracelet adjusts from 8" to 9" long and will add a burst of color to your wrist. Made in the USA.
• .925 sterling silver jewelry is a combination of 92.5% silver and usually 7.5% copper, although the copper is sometimes replaced with another alloy or a combination of alloys. The hallmark of .925 sterling silver on a piece of jewelry ensures the highest quality of silver.
• Celebrated as the modern birthstone for June along with pearl and the state stone of Florida, moonstone symbolizes new beginnings, soothing the emotional self and promoting reflective thinking.
• Orange carnelian energizes, creating a positive outlook. Also known as the alternative birthstone for July, carnelian alleviates the fear of death, improves analytical abilities, and motivates success in business.
• Blue chalcedony balances the mind, body, and soul, promoting social harmony and alleviating tension and hostility. Referred to as the stone of compassion and goodwill, blue chalcedony fosters generosity and openness.
• The warm purple hues of February's birthstone, amethyst, exude tranquility and spirituality. The most important deposits are found in Brazil, but it can also be found in the United States where it's celebrated as the state stone of Georgia.
• White mother of pearl absorbs negative energy and soothes emotional stress. Celebrated as the modern birthstone for June, mother of pearl is the iridescent substance that forms the lining of the shells of some freshwater and saltwater mollusks.
• Green aventurine is believed to enhance creativity and helps in seeing alternatives and possibilities to problems. It brings prosperity and promotes growth in babies and young children.
• The name citrine comes from the French citron or "lemon" and named so for its bright yellow color. Known as the modern birthstone for November, citrine is believed to alleviate depression, enhance creativity, and symbolizes happiness, wisdom, and peace.
Along with capturing the array of colors of Southwestern high desert wildflowers, designer Carolyn Pollack replicates the shape and structure of the wildflowers in stunning sterling silver. Sculptural flower charms are intricately handcrafted from sterling silver in the likeness of desert wildflowers. These charms adorn several pieces in the Desert Blossom collection.
Artful beadwork plays a prominent role in this collection. Bracelets, pendants, and earrings feature organic-shaped gemstone beads, creating one-of-a kind pieces showcasing virtually every color of the rainbow. These delicate, beaded creations add a touch of feminine romance to the collection.
The feminine romance of the Desert Blossom jewelry collection pairs beautifully with layered, sheer fabrics and ruffles, echoing a popular fashion trend this season. Colorful gemstones and wildflower-sculpted charms add feminine romantic accessories to soft, flowing blouses and skirts. Detailed, vibrant pendants are the heart of any collection, and the Desert Blossom's bold, yet feminine, offerings are no exception. Wear them with the chunky necklace or with the more delicate strands of gemstones for a layered look. Versatility is key Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the necklaces can be worn long or doubled to create a shorter, chunkier look. Elongated rings showcase the beautiful colors of this collection and make hands look long and feminine. The ring is a bouquet of desert blossoms showcasing the beauty of Southwestern wildflowers in a bold cluster of color. The unique and vivid color combinations distinguish Desert Blossom jewelry from others and become the centerpiece of any ensemble.
Spring in the Southwestern high desert brings a return of butterflies, hummingbirds, and of course, colorful wildflowers. "Despite its reputation as a dry, dusty landscape, the Southwest high desert actually produces an amazing array of colorful wildflowers after a rainy winter," says jewelry designer, Carolyn Pollack. Bursting to life in a wide assortment of vibrant shades, the Desert Blossom sterling silver jewelry collection captures the feminine romance and beauty of the Southwest native sunflower, purple geranium, blue flax, silver leaf night shade, desert verbena, Indian paintbrush, purple astor, red morning glory, Mexican gold poppy, and primrose with stunning gemstones.