The perfect earring to complement all the pieces in our Rodeo Romance collection. A pink rhodonite cabochon framed in sterling silver is the starting point for a smoky quartz swirl bead, round pink rose quartz bead and a freshwater pearl pair of earrings. Linear earrings drape 2" long x 3/8" wide and have sterling silver posts and earnuts. Made in America with gemstones from around the world.
Riding off into the pink rose sunset on horseback, as so many classic Western movie stars have done on the silver screen, captures the sentiment of the Rodeo Romance sterling silver jewelry collection. Taking its inspiration from the dusty earth and blushing setting suns, Rodeo Romance showcases warm-colored gemstones like rose and smoky quartz, rhodochrosite, rhodonite, moonstone, and garnet set in traditional western jewelry designs. The collection celebrates the strength and romantic tradition of the men and women who settled the great Wild West.
A signature element of the Rodeo Romance collection is the desert rose, carved from pink rhodonite, symbolizing the Southwestern spirit of romance with a hint of adventure.
Engraved copper with intricate, romantic scrollwork conjures up images of the detailed saddles and belts worn by Hollywood's leading Western stars and adds another important element to the collection. When paired with the soft beauty of peach moonstone or leopard jasper, copper showcases its strength while exuding warmth and romance.
• Pink rhodonite promotes a sense of inner calm, self-worth, peace, happiness, joy, and laughter. Used in smoothing over relationship difficulties, pink rhodonite clears the mind of confusion and doubt, while helping to achieve one's greatest potential. It is also believed to strengthen the inner ear, allowing one to become more open to "hearing" the truth.
• As its pink colors suggests, rose quartz symbolizes unconditional love and is believed to heal and open the heart, helping to release unexpressed emotions, and soothing inner pain. This clear crystal promotes self-love and encourages self-forgiveness.
• Smoky quartz lifts depression, dispelling negative moods and promoting positive thinking. A clear, chocolate brown crystal, smoky quartz is believed to alleviate nightmares and manifest dreams.
• White mother of pearl absorbs negative energy and soothes emotional stress. Celebrated as the modern birthstone for June, mother of pearl is the iridescent substance that forms the lining of the shells of some fresh-water and salt-water mollusks.
• Rhodochrosite, the state mineral of Colorado, radiates and attracts love as its pinkish, raspberry red color implies. Found in the U.S. and Russia, rhodochrosite is believed to alleviate phobias and fears. Its energy sweeps away emotional clutter, helping to resolve personal conflict and developing inner freedom.
• Garnet, the modern birthstone for January, represents love, revitalizes feelings, and controls anger, especially toward oneself. While preventing fears of insecurity, garnet builds self-esteem and generates balance and awareness.
• Celebrated as a modern birthstone for June, moonstone symbolizes new beginnings, soothing the emotional self and promoting reflective thinking. Moonstone is believed to affect the female reproductive cycle, attuning to the biorhythmic clock and aiding in conception, pregnancy, and childbirth.
Inspired by the beautiful patterns hand tooled in western boots and saddles, the western floral design is an embossed lost-wax cast technique that also represents the vivid flowers that have always been a traditional part of any festive occasion in Spain, Mexico, and the Southwest. This floral design element is crafted from luminous white mother of pearl in many of the Rodeo Romance's rings, pendants, and clip or post earrings.
The twisted rope sterling silver design, a popular design element in Southwestern jewelry, frames gemstones in clip or post earrings, pendants, and rings and symbolizes the eternal bonds of friendship, strength, and loyalty.
Warm pink- and brown-colored beads add a delicate, romantic look to the collection. Soft rhodonite and rhodochrosite beads are accented with tiny garnets or native pearls, domed sterling silver beads that have a stamped concha or floral pattern around the top and bottom. Genuine gemstones, like rhodonite, are intricately carved into a desert rose, a natural expression of romance.
The warm shades of pink and brown in the Rodeo Romance collection complement a wide variety of wardrobe pieces from pastels to burgundy, browns, and neutrals. Whether paired with jeans and a t-shirt or a floral sundress, the pieces of this collection add a feminine, romantic style to any outfit.
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the natural gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.