Gemstones of beige picture jasper, brown smoky quartz, brown tiger eye and dyed gold freshwater pearls look stunning on this beaded necklace. Interspersed with sterling silver twisted rope bars and corrugated beads, this piece will create a polished look. Add some color to your wardrobe with a single long strand or double up for a bolder fuller style. Measures 36" long with lobster claw closure. Made in the USA.
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.
Discount silver jewelry manufacturer Relios brings you first quality retired southwestern jewelry, made from design to delivery in the American Southwest. Real silver and stones in natural lifestyle looks at greatly discounted prices anywhere from 40 to 70% off. Corazon is the Spanish word meaning "heart" and this collection represents a wide variety of the very heart of the American Southwest. Corazon is our discount silver jewelry outlet, so expect to find incredible prices for our exceptionally high quality and distinctive designs. Each piece, as always, is carefully made with real silver and stones. Because Corazon is available in limited quantities, be sure to purchase your favorite silver jewelry pieces today!
Symbolizing the eternal bonds of friendship, strength, and loyalty, the twist rope design is an essential element for any Southwestern wardrobe. This jewelry style has become a signature element in high-end designer jewelry and designer Carolyn Pollack brings this fashion to you in a most unique way. Carolyn adds an element of fun to traditional twist rope design by using subtle strands of sterling silver to create the illusion of movement, as if the gemstones are floating around your neckline or wrist. In addition to rope detail, the pendants and earrings feature sculpted, cast scalloped detail in sterling silver adding another layer of interest to the jewelry.
Dancing gemstones in a brilliant spectrum of color add a touch of whimsy to any clothing in your wardrobe. Designer Carolyn Pollack uses sterling silver twist rope detail as the foundation for a broad palette of unique gemstone combinations and soft pearls, echoing the season's color trends. Wear the necklaces long or doubled, on their own, or with the coordinating pendants. The style possibilities are only limited by your imagination! Reflecting the popular trend of charm jewelry, Southwest Illusions earrings and bracelets feature dangling beaded gemstone charms, adding movement and playfulness to your favorite wardrobe pieces.
• Believed to bring courage and prosperity, black agate raises consciousness and builds self-confidence. Its grounding effect improves perception and harmonizes the physical, mental, and emotional states.
• Smoky quartz lifts depression and promotes positive thinking. A clear, chocolate brown crystal, smoky quartz is believed to alleviate nightmares.
• Known as the modern birthstone for December, turquoise heals and promotes spiritual attunement.
• Pink rhodonite promotes a sense of inner calm, self-worth, peace, happiness, joy, and laughter. Used in smoothing over relationship difficulties, rhodonite clears the mind.
• Celebrated as June's birthstone, freshwater pearls have been treasured for countless centuries. Pearls are known for their wide range of color and for their varying shapes.
• The warm purple hues of February's birthstone, amethyst, exude tranquility and spirituality.
• With its rich amber color and luminous golden and chocolate bands, tiger's eye is named for its resemblance to the eye of a tiger.
• Obsidian is a natural glass that forms from volcanic activity. Snowflake obsidian is usually black or dark gray with inclusions of small white crystals that seem to create a snowflake pattern.
• Silver or gray in color, hematite is known as a grounding stone. Hematite is also said to enhance memory and intellect.
• Apatite is a calcium phosphate that is typically green, but also can be blue, yellow, reddish-brown, violet, or yellow-green. Apatite is believed to help fight viruses and control weight gain.
• Prehnite features a lustrous sheen similar to that of mother of pearl. It occurs as a yellow-green or yellow-brown color with streaks of white. Prehnite is an excellent meditation stone.