This necklace contains the perfect color palette created from genuine beads. Green peridot, pink rhodonite, green variscite, purple amethyst, blue turquoise, pink rhodochrosite, denim lapis, rainbow moonstone and sterling silver beads in various shapes and sizes join in a pastel beaded combination. Wearable up to 36" long with incorporated 4" extender. Made in America with gemstones from around the world.
Adorn yourself with a new take on a traditional expression of love from the Te Amo sterling silver designer jewelry collection Ã¢â‚¬â€œ hearts. As bold and unique as the Southwestern lifestyle itself, this collection is brimming with colorful heart-shaped gemstones and feminine Spanish lace detailing. Jewelry designer Carolyn Pollack shares her inspiration for the collection, "Te Amo, Spanish for Ã¢â‚¬ËœI love you', captures the romantic side of our Southwest lifestyle, with feminine Spanish lace detailing and bold silhouettes - romance with a touch of adventure, like a ride into the sunset." Te Amo is not shy when it comes to expressions of love! Get noticed with a traditional favorite when you make a big statement of your own style in colorful pastel gemstones and sterling silver.
• .925 sterling silver jewelry is a combination of 92.5% silver and usually 7.5% copper, although the copper is sometimes replaced with another alloy or a combination of alloys. The hallmark of .925 sterling silver on a piece of jewelry ensures the highest quality of silver.
• The warm purple hues of February's birthstone, amethyst, exude tranquility and spirituality.
• Native Americans prized turquoise, the heart of Southwestern tradition, as currency, as a talisman of good health, and most importantly as beautiful jewelry. Modern December birthstone.
• Best known as the modern birthstone for August, peridot, symbolizes prosperity, growth, and openness, alleviating depression, anger, fear, jealousy, and anxiety.
• White mother of pearl absorbs negative energy and soothes emotional stress. Celebrated as the modern birthstone for June.
• Pink rhodonite promotes a sense of inner calm, self-worth, peace, happiness, love, and laughter. Rodonite clears the mind of confusion and doubt, while helping to achieve one's greatest potential.
• Celebrated as the modern birthstone for June along with pearl, rainbow moonstone symbolizes new beginnings, soothing the emotional self and promoting reflective thinking.
• The soft green of variscite, with chocolate-colored veins running through it, gives the gemstone an earthy appearance.Variscite is believed to give encouragement, hope, and courage.
• Denim lapis enhances spiritual development and generates mental clarity and emotional healing. It illuminates the mind and opens the heart to love and beauty.
• Referred to as "nature's fireworks", opal is an iridescent gemstone that diffracts light, creating fiery sparks of bright color. October's birthstone Opal.
Experience a softer side of the Southwestern style with Carolyn Pollack's unique interpretation of traditional Spanish lace. A pierced, lost-wax cast technique, Spanish lace recreates the delicate tracery of scrolls, netting work, and floral or lace designs of filigree. Te Amo's deep sculptural sterling silver bezel work holds heart-shaped gemstones in a soft color palette, creating a distinctive feminine look. Semi-precious beaded accents add an elegant touch when paired with bold hearts. The Te Amo collection brings you femininity and a dramatic flair for style.
Create your own style with signature pieces from the Te Amo gemstone jewelry collection. Popular this season, the heart motif works beautifully with your feminine, pastel-colored wardrobe pieces. White mother of pearl enhances all of the other gemstone colors in the collection with its iridescent sheen, complementing practically everything in your wardrobe. The long, beaded necklace can be worn alone or paired with the signature gemstone pendant resting close to your heart. Or wear the necklace doubled to create a bolder, colorful statement around your neckline. Add the ring and the gemstone bracelet when you want to add more color to your favorite outfits. Designer Carolyn Pollack created Te Amo in a rainbow of soft colors to give you endless style possibilities.
Like all fine jewelry, Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Jewelry should be handled carefully. Store jewelry in a plastic bag, dry and wrapped in tissue paper, when not being worn or displayed. Clean sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth when necessary, but never subject to chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners, as these substances can cause the genuine gemstones to discolor. Never wear jewelry in a swimming pool.